Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 23, 2014, 08:43:07 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: eBay goes shopping...  (Read 1861 times)
Lashiec

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: June 01, 2007, 12:16:10 PM »

...and in an auction buys a nice thing you guys love.

So maybe you'll begin to see more sponsored results, like mouser feared some time ago.

It seems we're in the shopping season. CBS buys LastFM as reported by urlwolf, Google buys Green Border...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 12:30:50 PM by Lashiec » Logged
ichb.533ker
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 11:55:35 PM »

sweat..... (汗)
Grorgy
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 12:41:56 AM »

I dont use stumple upon a lot but ive really enjoyed it each time i have, i hope the basic idea doesnt drift off to the bank to ( I suppose there is advertising and product placement but with my subject choices i didnt notice them)
Carol Haynes
Waffles for England (patent pending)
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 07:33:34 AM »

eBay says StumbleUpon fits will with their “goal of pioneering new communities based on commerce and sustained by trust”

Based on commerce ....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.033s | Server load: 0.1 ]