ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

DivX Pro for free

<< < (6/7) > >>

Curt:
Dear Carol.
I have read your post several times by now, and all I can hear you say is that I really must get that IT mechanic to have a look at my old PC. But Thanks a lot for trying!  :Thmbsup:

- said the IT-analphabetic Dane  8)

Curt:
On the Poll:
I feel the DivX community is kind of a closed Stage6 society, so I would vote for both the first and the last option, because the best DivX movies really are impressive, but I don't like closed clubs. Only, I didn't vote at all.

Carol Haynes:
I know DivX is a closed format - but only in the sense that MPEG and other common formats are.

One of the advantages of DivX is the growing number of applications that support DivX as a format and also the huge number of devices out there that can play DivX discs.

Curt:
Yes, Carol, but did you find any DivX movies on the Internet, other than at Stage6 ?
Cause I haven't.

Carol Haynes:
I did a Goggle search on "Download DivX Movies" and rather a lot of links appeared (not all Stage6).

Can't say I have tried any of them because I don't generally download Movies but there seems to be a fair amount of choice - though how much is legal ....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version