topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 12:19 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: MultiMonitor Manager Features  (Read 7333 times)

J-Mac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
MultiMonitor Manager Features
« on: May 28, 2007, 03:46 PM »
Before I install MultiMonitor Manager and get my PC really confused, is ther a feature list or guide so I can see exactly what MM Manager is designed to do?

I have all but given up on Nvidia's Desktop Manager - it has driven me thoroughly crazier than when I started!! And I also ran a trial of an application called UltraMon, but that had some idiosyncrasies that weren't entirely cool also.

Does MultiMonitor Manager allow assigning apps to open in one display or the other?  More importantly, does it address viewing video (streaming, WMP, Hauppauge TV Tuner, etc.) in full screen on the secondary monitor while the app is minimized on the primary monitor? (nVidia is supposed to handle this but it has gone a little wild at times, going full-screen on my primary monitor and not allowing access to anything else -- forcing a reboot. And nVidia does not support individual customers. :huh:)

Thanks!

Jim

skrommel

• Fastest code in the west
  • Developer
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • 1 Hour Software by skrommel
    • Donate to Member
Re: MultiMonitor Manager Features
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 07:16 PM »
 :) MultiMonMan is made to keep an eye on your other monitors, as it is not fast enough to be as useful as I would have wanted.

But just download it and see, it's just 250KB, there's s no installation, and all harm it will do is save an ini file.

Skrommel