ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: FCalc v1.12 (Mar 25, 2015)

<< < (14/23) > >>

czb:
You need to be using FARR 2.04.02 or later for this version.
-mouser (June 09, 2008, 10:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Should not there be a compatibility check in DC updater for those having stable release of FARR, so it will not be prompted and installed to them?

mouser:
it's a good point.. currently i don't have such a check in the updater, but its an extremely good idea to add it.

ottenm:
Sorry for my inexperience.  I spent *days* tuning up FARR a few months ago when I first got it and I haven't touched it since, except for using it 10,000x/day every day.  And enjoying it every single time.

I got a dialog about an fcalc update, accepted it, and now my (alias? hotkey?  I'm not sure) does not work to launch fcalc, and neither does 'fcalc' when I type it into the FARR window.  I had it rigged up to use '=' somehow, but I'm not sure how I did it.  I could type "=3+4", and the dialog would show "= 3+4" (added space) along with the result(s) and the rest of the fcalc window.

Under the plug-in manager, it shows fcalc is up to date.  I also did the "Install from the web even though that version is identical to the one installed", and still nothing gets found when I type 'fcalc' or use =.

Again, sorry for the noviceness.  I gave it a good try, about 45 minutes now, but no luck.

Thanks for any help.

mouser:
ottenm, i apologize.

the problem is that a new release of FARR was put out but is not yet on the updater, and it changes the way it works with fcalc.  so your problem is you have a new fcalc but not a new farr.

you can get the new farr here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=10505.0

ottenm:
I ran the installer, but still no FCalc showing up.  My version says 2.00.145.

When I "Click To Examine And Configure Plugins", the "Plugin Manager" dialog opens but no plugins are listed (at the top?).  This is (was) the page where I "custom override"-ed "fc" so it would work with "=".  When I click "Find and Reload All Plugins", I get a message that all plugins  were unloaded.  When I click "Check For Plugin Updates", the DcUpdater dialog opens an lists five "Installed Packages", including FCalc 1.09.01, all are checked and all say "Up To Date".  I've tried installing them with the right-click "Install from the web even though the latest version is identical to the version that is already running".

Thanks for any help.  And apologies for the long explanation and inability to resolve this on my own.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version