Home | Blog | Software | Reviews and Features | Forum | Help | Donate | About us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • October 24, 2016, 11:04:05 AM
  • Proudly celebrating 10 years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Seadragon:AWESOME photo viewing & Photosynth:AWESOME community photo processing  (Read 4515 times)

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
This video blew my mind! I actually think Seadragon looks more useful, but Photosynth is just amazing!

Screenshot - 6_4_2007 , 12_36_21 PM.png
Screenshot - 6_4_2007 , 12_39_01 PM.png

Screenshot - 6_4_2007 , 12_43_08 PM.png

Watch the whole video

By the way, I found this on Geekologie; probably a website we can all enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 01:51:47 PM by Hirudin »

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
very cool stuff -- you can easily imagine the time when we will be able to start with a small image of the earth and be able to zoom in to any location in it at high resolution.  soon we will be able to travel the world from home.

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
OMG this is too sweet! Scary in the comprehension of what is possible. I look forward to this reaching endusers eventually.
When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

• Participant
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Blown away, Looks amazing.. I tried the Photosynth last night, and it looks amazing

PS Geekologie Is cool Thanks... Portable ashtray!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 03:05:53 AM by Earthcoder »