ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

teracopy: copy your files faster

<< < (17/28) > >>

tinjaw:
I have been using Tera Copy 2 Beta for, I think, over a month and I like it. Definitely faster than without.

Darwin:
I have been using Tera Copy 2 Beta for, I think, over a month and I like it. Definitely faster than without.
-tinjaw (December 20, 2007, 08:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Shhhhhh! Don't get Nighted riled up - it's almost Christmas for Pete's sake!

lanux128:
Shhhhhh! Don't get Nighted riled up - it's almost Christmas for Pete's sake!
-Darwin (December 20, 2007, 11:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D

P.S. text size increased when i posted this. must be a bug.. :-\

mouser:
I just used terracopy (for the first time) to copy multiple big directories.  This was free version, latest beta.

Really nice experience -- I love how it integrates into the shell and QUEUES up copy operations.  This was the main reason i wanted to use it, so i could queue up copies.  The shell integration makes it really easy to use.

Thumbs up from me.  :up:

note: supercopier looks good too.. the lack of shell integration makes it a bit more cumbersome to use, but then again the lack of shell integration might be a plus if you only use it once per year and dont want extra stuff in your context menu.

mouser:
Whichever program you choose -- this is a very useful kind of tool to have in your toolchest when you need to queue up a lot of moving+copying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version