ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

teracopy: copy your files faster

<< < (15/28) > >>

DesertEagle:
Spent about a hour trying to reproduce situation when Audio Sliders interferes with full screen games with no luck. If anybody discovers this behavior, please let me know and test also v4.21 at http://www.codesector.com/files/asliders421.exe (just removed some code related to this problem).

Nighted:
Ok, well, that worked. Now that I've waited over 7 months to actually be able to use the new version, I guess I'll soon find out if it has the same problem of using up to 90 percent of my CPU cycles as 3.2 often does...to the point where it cripples my system and must be stopped.

The full screen problem regarding Audio Sliders has affected others as well. They, like myself, have ceased using the software as a result. I will try the version you have posted, and despite the belated support, make efforts to report any findings.

Thank you. ;)

iphigenie:
I had to copy 200Gb of files and tried a few of these programs mentioned in this thread.

Based on the performance information submitted I did stick to explorer (or the file queue in wincommander) at first for small files, but they do get hung up if any question turns up. Which is annoying when trying to move lots of files over 1 day...

Of the ones I tried teracopy did feel the easiest and slickest to use, and the speed copying virtual CD images and mp3s was very good. Best of all it didnt get hung up waiting, which is what i needed. It will stay on machine.

Curt:
It would be interesting to know if any of you TeraCopy users had it replace Explorer's copy functions, and integrate with the context menu?

Shell integration.
TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.-Code Sector : Products : TeraCopy
--- End quote ---

:tellme:

iphigenie:
I did, and I also let it add 2 buttons to windows commander's interface

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version