ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

teracopy: copy your files faster

<< < (2/28) > >>

masu:
thanks for the hint

how much is the normal speed increase in comparison to the windows explorer copy process?

lanux128:
another copy/move program that i use: SuperCopier 2. but SuperCopier seems to be stuck in beta since middle of last year.. :-\

Configuration screen

Tekzel:
another copy/move program that i use: SuperCopier 2. but SuperCopier seems to be stuck in beta since middle of last year.. :-\
-lanux128 (June 04, 2007, 03:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yea, I love SuperCopier... I haven't found a copy replacement yet that comes close.  To answer a question someone posted back a ways, yes, Windows Vista does improve the copy/move process a little.  At least it no longer just stops on an error, and it gives you a checkbox that allows you to specify repeat any action for a particular condition.  SuperCopier is still better though, too bad the shell integration doesn't work on Vista.  You can still use it but you have to do it manually.

urlwolf:
-lanux128 (June 04, 2007, 03:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yea, I love SuperCopier... I haven't found a copy replacement yet that comes close.  To answer a question someone posted back a ways, yes, Windows Vista does improve the copy/move process a little.  At least it no longer just stops on an error, and it gives you a checkbox that allows you to specify repeat any action for a particular condition.  SuperCopier is still better though, too bad the shell integration doesn't work on Vista.  You can still use it but you have to do it manually.
-Tekzel (June 07, 2007, 03:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

does anyone know how to make this work with Dopus? Either supercopy or teracopy :~

Darwin:
I just downloaded the SuperCopier 2 beta and added "dopus.exe" to the list of handled processes in SuperCopier's configuration settings (the Handled Processes tab). Can't tell if it's working or not!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version