ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

teracopy: copy your files faster

<< < (11/28) > >>

Tekzel:
I hadn't visited this thread in a bit, and decided to check in. 

Thanks for posting those speed comparisons, but for me, the speed issue isn't why I use SuperCopier.  The speed difference is pretty trivial all in all, but what I use it for is the ability to throttle copy speed (I do use this feature) and to allow XP to not just bomb on copy or move errors.  I also like the ability to insert or remove items from a running copy.  So, for me its a no brainer:  SuperCopier hands down.  I just wish they would make it work properly under Vista.  Even with Vista's enhancements to the copy/move dialog (no longer just dies on errors for one) I still much prefer the way SuperCopier works.  I tried TeraCopy and just didn't like it at all.

lanux128:
for the same reasons as Tekzel, i'm sticking with SuperCopier too even though the website is in French (most of it, anyway) and the program is stuck on Beta 1.9 since last August.. :)

Darwin:
I've got Supercopier installed now as well. Haven't had any excuses to test it out yet, but nothing untoward has happened WRT my system so far...

lanux128:
i use it mainly to transfer files from my hard-drive to thumb drives and also to my mobile.. i like the way it sits in the tray doing the job unobtrusively.. :up:

Tekzel:
i use it mainly to transfer files from my hard-drive to thumb drives and also to my mobile.. i like the way it sits in the tray doing the job unobtrusively.. :up:
-lanux128 (June 18, 2007, 10:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yea, I find it to be a pretty well behaved little app.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version