ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Quizo's At It Again: Breadcrumbs Address Bar

(1/1)

Nighted:
Quizo has released a new addition to his list of cool freeware.

QT Address Bar let's you add an address bar with more functionality than the standard of XP.

Of course, you will need .NET 2.0.

*Later that day...* I can't seem to scroll in the dropdown menus...if you try it, let me know if you have the same problem. Maybe it's just not finished....

Curt:
Mine is not stable, and is furthermore interfering inside Explorer with Skype Toolbar for Internet Explorer!

Regarding QT:
Next to the clock on Explorer Taskbar I found this QT Tab Desktop Tool, that I didn't know I had...   :-[

Did you use it and can tell what it is for, and how to?  :tellme:

Nighted:
hahah, wow Curt, I didn't even know about that! :)

Anyway, I was just messing around with it, try double clicking on it and you get a menu.
I don't know what those settings in your screen shot do though, I checked and unchecked them and it's a mystery to me so far.

Regarding the original topic, Quizo released a 1.9.1 version today.

Nighted:
Ok, I didn't notice what the settings were doing before because I use Direct Folders, but after disabling it, I can double click anywhere on the desktop or taskbar (if they are checked in that menu) and a menu pops up with whatever groups you have (if any) and a list of most recently accessed folders. Also having Desktop checked allows you to see thumbs over any image files you have on the desktop.

skywalka:
A Breadcrumbs Bar would be most handy for Save dialogues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version