Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 30, 2014, 07:20:18 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Quizo's At It Again: Breadcrumbs Address Bar  (Read 3751 times)
Nighted
Charter Honorary Member

Meat Popsicle

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: June 02, 2007, 10:05:06 AM »

Quizo has released a new addition to his list of cool freeware.

QT Address Bar let's you add an address bar with more functionality than the standard of XP.

Of course, you will need .NET 2.0.

*Later that day...* I can't seem to scroll in the dropdown menus...if you try it, let me know if you have the same problem. Maybe it's just not finished....

* Quizo.png (36.52 KB, 569x428 - viewed 272 times.)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 10:24:08 AM by Nighted » Logged

I`m a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
Curt
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 10:18:04 AM »

Mine is not stable, and is furthermore interfering inside Explorer with Skype Toolbar for Internet Explorer!

Regarding QT:
Next to the clock on Explorer Taskbar I found this QT Tab Desktop Tool, that I didn't know I had...   embarassed

Did you use it and can tell what it is for, and how to?  tellme

Nighted
Charter Honorary Member

Meat Popsicle

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 02:01:38 PM »

hahah, wow Curt, I didn't even know about that! smiley

Anyway, I was just messing around with it, try double clicking on it and you get a menu.
I don't know what those settings in your screen shot do though, I checked and unchecked them and it's a mystery to me so far.

Regarding the original topic, Quizo released a 1.9.1 version today.

I`m a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
Nighted
Charter Honorary Member

Meat Popsicle

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 05:20:05 PM »

Ok, I didn't notice what the settings were doing before because I use Direct Folders, but after disabling it, I can double click anywhere on the desktop or taskbar (if they are checked in that menu) and a menu pops up with whatever groups you have (if any) and a list of most recently accessed folders. Also having Desktop checked allows you to see thumbs over any image files you have on the desktop.

skywalka

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 09:27:16 AM »

A Breadcrumbs Bar would be most handy for Save dialogues.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.024s | Server load: 0.09 ]