ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Pubbox.net is down, it's owner is deceased.

(1/2) > >>

Eóin:
Very sad news if it's true, it appears the owner, Armin Arh, is dead. A link is given to an obituaries listing in the thread mentioned at the end of this post. Here is a Altavista Babelfish translation of that link.

http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?p=413849#post413849

mouser:
This brings up an interesting subject..
How many of us who manage websites have contingency plans in place in case we die or are incapacitated.
I have half of a plan in place, but i must admit i haven't fully worked it out.  This is a good reminder about how important it is..

nudone:
i have also been wondering about such things - for future business plans. (i have nothing planned but wonder about the legalities, etc.)

Eóin:
It is something which has crossed my mind too. The least everyone should probably try and do is leave instructions for close friends or family on how to officially announce what has happened to you among the various online communities you were a part of. At least that way people out there will know the correct story, sad though it be.

f0dder:
Bummer :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version