topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 8:54 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: GlueIt: Make Animation Contact Sheets from Multiple Images  (Read 8145 times)

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
I found a great site yesterday with a bunch of animated images good for quick prototyping art. Only problem was that each frame of the animations were separate image files, and for the game engine I'm using (Torque Game Builder) it needs them all to be on one sheet. I needed a program to splice the images together! Reiner does have one on his site but it's a little more complicated than I'd like it to be. I asked around on the GarageGames forums and was directed to GlueIt, a very easy to use program to do this task easily and quickly.

GlueIt 1.06 is the perfect sprite companion, it will take a series of single images and paste them as
an image strip making the sprite animation immediatly ready to be incorporated in your sprite engine. NEW Loads .PNG, .BMP, Saves .PNG, .BMP, .JPG
It will save you ALOT of time!
Best part is, it's FREE !

glueitmain.jpg
glueitprv.jpgGlueIt: Make Animation Contact Sheets from Multiple Images

The only possible downside I see to it is that it requires .NET 2.0--which isn't a problem for me.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: GlueIt: Make Animation Contact Sheets from Multiple Images
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 12:55 PM »
This could be quite useful  :up: