ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Microsoft OneNote 2007

<< < (12/13) > >>

edbro:
You can synch the databases (they are simply files) using a simple synchronization program such as super flexible file synchronizer (SFFS)
-urlwolf (November 30, 2007, 08:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, I have Syncback SE but I would have to be careful that I don't make changes to more than one database before doing a sync. Not sure I want to take that chance.

The beauty of Evernote is that it can do an internal 2 way sync anytime I plug in the usb drive. No user action required.

kartal:
Is not OneNote slow? I tried one time the pages felt very sluggish to me, it did nto feel like fun to deal with changing workspace or pages.

urlwolf:
@kartal.
Not here. What are you doing exactly?

kartal:
I was not doing anything special. I tried the trial version. And I found that changing from one page to another or workspace to another was slow and interface refreshes were clearly visible. I just have a thing about interface refreshes , very distracting

patteo:
Just in case anyone is interested and want to get a quick start on OneNote 2007, you can download some neat Quick Reference Sheets for not only OneNote 2007 but many other Microsoft products in PDF formats.

CustomGuide - Free Computer Training Quick References, Cheat Sheets
"FREE Quick References

Here are some ways you can use them:

* Distribute them at your organization.
    * Forward them to users with support issues.
    * Post them on your organization's Website.

Be notified when new Quick References are released — and get a free Online Learning evaluation: Complete the form to the right"
http://www.customguide.com/quick_references.htm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version