ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Microsoft OneNote 2007

<< < (10/13) > >>

auto:
Thanks for the Firefox extension Carol. It was the only thing i missed about I.E.
it took me a while to figure out how to install it, but i got there in the end. :Thmbsup:

Carol Haynes:
Sorry - should have said - if you want to install the extension download it to your desktop and then in Firefox use File > Open File ... to locate the file.

brahman:
After having tried many info dump programs, my favorite is InfoSelect 2007.

They also have again (after a many years hiatus) a 30 day trial version.

www.miclog.com

Pricey but in my opinion the best!

Greetings,

Brahman

JohnFredC:
Sorry to disagree with the generally positive reviews in this thread, but in my opinion (and after an attempt to incorporate OneNote into my work flow) OneNote has too many "on screen" elements and needs a GUI overhaul.  It feels awkward to use and looks unnecessarily cluttered/crude.

OneNote's pages display (circled in the graphic above) is incredibly screen space inefficient and reminds me of an old Lotus application (whose name escapes me) from the early 90's.

urlwolf:
John,
you can hit F11 and have a simple full screen of white text to work on.
Brahman, Can you ellaborate on infoselect? going through their site doesn't look like their product is that revolutionary. What's better than onenote?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version