ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Removed Areas > Delphi and C++ Builder

Getting Started With Borland C++ Builder Q& A ?

<< < (2/2)

SkyIDE:
There is also "Examples" directory in C++ Builder with working programs that tells you how stuff is done.

mahesh2k:
Ok.I agree.But point is whenever i tried to do something with it,get frsustrated & i  even don't have anyone arround to ask for help or share the frustration.So i came up with these question so that a guy like me somewhere on planet can get a help. :Thmbsup:

1. maybe you don't like the  way i work.I don't mind.But sorry to say i tried google,msn and got very few resources for Borland.

2. Help file can answer some of my questions but like 1. :i have found two ways to add menu into the form but i unbale to find out how to add actions to it,I have added the addmenubar from the win32 component list.even reading the help file two three times,i'm not getting the right path for it.

3. I have searched the net for Borlands book but due to unavailablity of credit crad i can't order them.also they are not available locally in town.I 'm asking for ebook from my friend if it is availbale.

I'm looking for Borland C++ builder 6 devlopers guide by herbert schildt.please pm me if you have link to ebook.

Hope my question/reply doesn't hurt anybody personally.

Thanks anyway.

arunpawar:
Hmm...
Nice questions.
mahesh you came up with good questions set but i think these guys has very short time to answer such big questions.Actually they thought you are less contributing member,i had the same problem in SAF forum,people help you less if you don't put yourself in community.

But right now you have decent posts & helping others also.you might get help one way or the other.

Actually borland C++ builder is very less documented on the internet.Why don't you blog about it on your programming site when you learn most of such stuff ?

anyway goodluck for questions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version