ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

ReadMe: Find out and rant about bad companies

<< < (3/3)

vegas:
I like the idea, of polling from users here.  Maybe, agree, disagree and no experience with this company.  And if votes are changable later, and you do have an encounter with a company you could update your vote.

Darwin:
Yes - I was just about to post a big +1  :Thmbsup: on the poll idea and realise that it is 9 months old. Still a good idea!

stansrailpix:
I had a problem with Best Buy.com.  I ordered 2 TV sets on the web , to be picked up at my local Best Buy Store.  First set arrived in a box with
no damage, but when I took it home the entire front of the set was cracked across the top. Called Best Buy.com they said no problem, just bring it back and swap it.
    Store manager said he would not take back broken set. Was very rude, said it was .com problem and not his !  I spent 45 minutes on my cell
going up the chain of command until I got to someone who forced him to take back TV.   
    He then would not sell me other TV.  I sent emails to Best Buy.com, but all they said was " sorry ,that is our system."
              I will never shop there again !
                                                                   Stan

cranioscopical:
I had a problem with Best Buy.com.  I ordered 2 TV sets...
-stansrailpix (May 20, 2008, 01:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

TVs seem to be a source of dismay today!  >:( This response not recommended!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version