ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR V2 hyper-alpha - alias fiends available to test?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Josh:
nah, i think we've just been mousered (n).

mouser:
sorry, i'm just a bit slow responding.  i'll have it up and emailed today.

Josh:
SURE! I call shenanigans. There really is no new release is there, you've just been taunting us!

Liquidmantis:
Just fired up the new version.  It did not keep my existing aliases however.  This is on Vista which forces the FARR ini files to be kept in the AppData tree if that matters.

First thing I did was rename the AppData\DonationCoder directory and copy my INI files to the FARR program directory.  My launch history and all was kept but not my aliases. 
Then I tried deleting the new AppData\DonationCoder directory and the FARR program directory INI files I originally copied over.  Then I restored my original AppData\DonationCoder directory.  The behavior was the same both ways.

[Edit]
So the GUI doesn't seem to currently have an easy way to create new alias files.  I created an alias file manually in MyCustom and restarted FARR but it didn't detect the file or give me a way to add it either.

TucknDar:
I don't use aliases enough to test and frankly I haven't the time either, but it definitely sounds like a good idea to split 'official' aliases and custom aliases and keeping them in xml!

I'll wait for the official release, though ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version