ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

I Need Help w/ ConvertXtoDVD program

<< < (2/3) > >>

HottMama:
Did you get the licence key for version 2.2.0.251? I'm having the same problem. If you could email it to me I would be very greatful and willing to help anyway possible. Thank you.

email: [removed]

[Edit: email address removed, multiple irrelevant quotes removed. Carol Haynes]

katykaty:
Did you get the licence key for version 2.2.0.251? I'm having the same problem. If you could email it to me I would be very greatful and willing to help anyway possible. Thank you.

email: [email address removed by Carol Haynes]
-HottMama (May 25, 2007, 01:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Must ... resist ... urge ... to ... post ... email ... address ... onto ... spam-magnet ... newsgroup  :mad:

KenR:
Great question! I'm certain the developers would be glad to help you with your 'problem'. Just send them the appropriate amount of money, your email, and a key will be forthcoming.

Ken

Darwin:
trex and Hotmamma need help all right...

Fortunately, Carol, Ken and others have pointed you in the right direction!

Carol Haynes:
Must ... resist ... urge ... to ... post ... email ... address ... onto ... spam-magnet ... newsgroup  :mad:
-katykaty (May 25, 2007, 04:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Whilst I sympathise with what you say I have removed the email address from the thread.  ;)

HottMama may be an idiot but we need to educate people where possible and I don't wish a spamfest (even on idiots)!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version