ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

aliases

(1/2) > >>

Babis:
Hello, can you post me a link on how to create my own aliases, for example "google I am feeling lucky" & "google images"

Also I think there is a small bug: if I launch farr and decide to exit (without launching anything) by pressing Alt+F4, farr exits but always by launching one item from the results list (not necessarily the first).

If I exit farr by heating Esc twice, above is not reproduced.

justice:
Regarding your "close farr" problem , I always just press the hotkey again (pause/break) this hides farr back in the system tray.

tomos:
a single Escape press works for me ...

jgpaiva:
Also I think there is a small bug: if I launch farr and decide to exit (without launching anything) by pressing Alt+F4, farr exits but always by launching one item from the results list (not necessarily the first).
-Babis (May 21, 2007, 05:07 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D
Actually, that's not a bug. It's a feature :P
Pressing alt+f1 launches the first result, alt+f2 launches the second result, alt+f3 launches the third result and... yes, you've guessed it. Pressing alt+f4 launches the fourth result.  That's a fast way to launch any of the results on the result list, up to f9 ;)

tomos:
Actually, that's not a bug. It's a feature tongue
Pressing alt+f1 launches the first result, alt+f2 launches the second result, alt+f3 launches the third result and... yes, you've guessed it. Pressing alt+f4 launches the fourth result.  That's a fast way to launch any of the results on the result list, up to f9 Wink-jgpaiva
--- End quote ---

didnt realise that cause -  alt+1, alt+2, etc. works to launch as well ..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version