Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 01, 2014, 05:31:08 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Check out and download the GOE 2007 Freeware Challenge productivity tools.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: XP Visual Styles Support  (Read 4344 times)
cdblu
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: June 30, 2007, 11:10:08 PM »

hi mouser! thanks for this great program..can you please add xp visual styles support in the program..would be nice if the program showing xp styles..it looks much better imho..i know this definately isnt on your priority for the program, but i personaly think that not having xp styles support in a program that is made to run xp makes it doesnt "complete"..thanks anyway for all your effort for making this handy program. it helps alot!

p.s: can you do the same for all other programs you write?
lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 02:44:44 AM »

i thought mouser's programs already support xp visual style.. using XP's default settings, i tried this by changing from blue to olive green and finally silver.. cdblu, if your CHS doesn't look like this then maybe you can post a screenshot? smiley

cdblu
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 07:17:27 AM »

buttons, tabs and other controls - no xp styles  embarassed
lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 08:58:34 PM »

then you can try adding a .manifest file to see if it works.. this is one such program that will allow you to do that - XP Manifest. smiley

http://www.softpedia.com/...braries/XP-Manifest.shtml

justice
Supporting Member

Solve issues simply.

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 05:46:02 AM »

I reckon the issue lies in the interface librarys that are used, if the manifest file does not work.

lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 11:02:49 PM »

sometimes the manifest file can make a difference, this is one example.. smiley

Before

After

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.027s | Server load: 0 ]