ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Saving the navigation pane layout in outlook 2007

(1/2) > >>

Josh:
I am trying to save the way my folder tree is expanded so it opens as such everytime I restart outlook. Does anyone know how to go about doing this? Currently, everything opens up collapsed which is hugely annoying. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Josh:
Update check. Does anyone know of a way to have outlook leave all folders expanded how you set them up each time it starts up? I have been looking for an answer to this for months but cant find it. I am close to calling microsoft and paying $50 to get it fixed. PLEASE! I ask of you, help me!

steeladept:
I am not certain, but I believe it is under Tools>Customize>Options - I think it is the checkbox "Always Show Full Menus".

Josh:
That controls the menus on the menubar, not the folders in the folder layout :-/

steeladept:
Ah, sorry.  On mine it works that way by default, so I am trying to figure out how to turn that off to help you.  I thought that did it, but I guess not.  I will keep looking for you too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version