topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 12:39 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: To the community  (Read 2413 times)

Josh

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
To the community
« on: May 18, 2007, 07:40 PM »
To the DC Community,

Over the past year and a half, I have been a member of this community and I wanted to take the time to do something I feel is long overdue. I wanted to send out a huge thank you to The staff, the members, and all the guests/lurkers on this site. It is because of everyone here that I have found half the programs I now use on a daily basis. It is because of this community that I now have a much greater appreciation for compensating authors for their work. It is because of this community that I now have a deeper understanding of how coders work and how much they really do for their programs.

So in summary, thank you to everyone that is associated with this fine site. Its been fun so far and I cant wait to see what the future brings.

Respectfully
Josh

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: To the community
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 08:02 PM »
Josh, thank  you for the wonderful post. I don't think that mouser's influence on literally thousands of peoples' lives can be overstated - he's created a community that is now part of the fabric of many of our daily lives. I like the fact that you extended your expression of gratitude to everyone who participates - we are all part of a community and it operates as it does because people contribute.

Thank YOU Josh, for reminding me that this is a community and is what it is because of EVERYONE involved!

:Thmbsup:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 08:04 PM by Darwin »