ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Advanced DHTML Popup - 30% discount at www.Bitsdujour.com one day only

(1/1)

patteo:
I don't own a website.

But this looks interesting - but I'm not sure if it is in bad taste - What do you think ?

It claims to be unblockable. But if you have NoScript extension installed in Firefox, it certainly blocks it.

Anyway, even if one uses this kind of software, it should be used very very unobtrusively and selectively just to bring attention to a particular part of the website or to make the website experience better and not worse or a turn off.

I guess like a knife it can be used for good or bad.

Flashy Little Windows
Advanced DHTML Popup Pro

Regular price: $35.00
Bits du Jour price: $24.50
You save: 30%

If you're a website owner or a blogger, be sure to check this out for your promos or other announcements.

And no, they're not popups. They're those cute little guys that show up on top of your current browser window. And while we're sure you've seen some annoying ones, like the ads that show up right on top of what you want to read, you've probably also seen a lot of places where a small popup in your same window makes a lot more sense than either replacing the window or popping up a whole new one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version