ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Another FARR similar app - Executor

<< < (7/8) > >>

f0dder:
Remember to look at the actual application memory consumption, rather than it's working set size :)

tunayx:
Executor appears faster than FARR but Executor haven't got instant indexing feature. Whenever I install an app, if it doesn't add shortcut to my desktop I open FARR and type few letters and it's there. That's why I prefer FARR. :Thmbsup:

ZekeBlue:
I was using Executor and switched to FARR when I found it.  Just overall more friendly and flexible.

MilesAhead:
An interesting one I just noticed on Gizmo's site is Enso.  It's kind of strange in its approach but it looks like it may be good for at least opening the current URL in a different browser without depending on a plugin and without using a different hotkey for each different browser.  You have to type the "open with" jazz and teach it open commands but it may have some uses.

Most stuff is faster in FARR because you just type the name of the app or folder, but Enso may be handy for some stuff with selected file or text.

jgpaiva:
MilesAhead: Enso has quite a few threads on DC, see here ;)

[edit] Yay! This time I was faster than mouser :P [/edit]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version