ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Another FARR similar app - Executor

<< < (3/8) > >>

mouser:
I just think maybe mouser should take some time write a quick tutorial (or video) to let more people know FARR.
--- End quote ---

absolutely 100% true -- i have plans to make a series of videos soon.

By the way, people don't realize that one of the reasons it's a bit harder to add keywords to FARR than it is in other programs is because FARR is designed to make it easy for people to share alias packs and update them, without risking overwriting their own aliases.  That's why there is all this business about having different alias files, etc.

kartal:
Drag and drop from explorer or farr result window to farr window should create or open the alias window in my view. This should make it easy for many.

One other thing that could make farr useful is grouped results(docs, exe, ink, bat etc). At least there should be an option for it.

I feel it is faster and easier to set up (keywords).
--- End quote ---

I think it's probably true that FARR needs to make it easier to add new keywords.
-mouser (August 20, 2008, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

kartal:
I started using Executor on my laptop. It is nice and has new some features Launchy was missing. But I would have no real reason to move to Executor. Mainly because Farr would let me see the file path, copy file path etc. These are very primitive features compared to rest of Farr stuff but they are soooooo helpful. Executor does not have that for example. Also Farr has very easy to use launch-toolbar!!

electronixtar:
 ;D I think the final battle between launchers is who opens source first.

Currently I am still using Farr. Not perfect launcher I must say, but zippy enough.

Lashiec:
Uh, then Launchy won a while ago ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version