ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

KatMouse Query

<< < (3/4) > >>

lanux128:
hadn't noticed that  :D

just got the FF one, thanks Lanux :up: - and App of course for making-tomos (May 16, 2007, 03:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
yes tomos, maybe the search plugin should have a link on the main page since nowadays many sites are displaying their search plugins prominently.. so what do you think, mouser? :)

lanux128:
i had just spent a few frustrating hours to figure out something and i would like to share it with everyone here.. a friend had wanted me to have a look at his Firefox because the middle-click isn't working (note: among other uses, middle mouse button is used to open links in new tabs).. apparently, this friend had installed KatMouse, which has a feature that interferes with Firefox and i didn't realize this until much later when middle-clicking was sending the active window to the bottom..

so, if you use KatMouse, remember to set "None of the buttons" as push button, if not middle-click will not work on Firefox..

Before

After

Nighted:
I don't have this problem, I just use something other than the middle button.

lanux128:
you use this "something other" to scroll inactive windows or middle-clicking in Firefox?

Nighted:
No, I just use one of the side buttons on my mouse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version