ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > What's the Best?

What's the best Journal (Diary) software?

<< < (9/12) > >>

journalist:
An easy-to-use Journal/Diary program with powerful search facilities can be found here:

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=20212.0

Or here:

http://deltabravosoft.com

I am the author of this program

tomos:
An easy-to-use Journal/Diary program with powerful search facilities can be found here
---------------------
Or here:
---------------------
-journalist (October 12, 2009, 01:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

@ Journalist -
I believe your posts here have been removed before & they will surely be removed again unless you announce your affiliation in each post where you recommend your [own] software [or software you are affiliated with]

edits in [brackets]

joiwind:
This may have been mentioned before but there is also : idailydiary which is pretty good as a diary.
P.S. I am NOT affiliated with this app....!

PPS yes, sorry it was mentioned - I'm going blind ? 

journalist:
I believe your posts here have been removed before & they will surely be removed again unless you announce your affiliation in each post where you recommend your software.
-tomos (October 12, 2009, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

@tomos
Sorry and thank you, didn't know that announcing the affiliation is necessary in this thread as well.
After all, most posters here do not do it.

tomos:
I believe your posts here have been removed before & they will surely be removed again unless you announce your affiliation in each post where you recommend your software.
-tomos (October 12, 2009, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

@tomos
Sorry and thank you, didn't know that announcing the affiliation is necessary in this thread as well.
After all, most posters here do not do it.
-journalist (October 12, 2009, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for adding that :)
Most posters here are not recommending their own software.
If you make a post recommending your own product (or one you are affiliated with) it is necessary to state your affiliation. If you see another post that does not do this* you can use the 'report to moderater' link (in bottom right corner of all posts).

Otherwise you give the impression you're spamming which isn't much good for your product - not around here at any rate ;)

* It's usually pretty obvious who's 'advertising' and, as I said above, those posts get removed fairly promptly.

[edit] I've just reported the post previous to your's above (by mioan) so that will probably be removed shortly [/edit]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version