ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > What's the Best?

What's the best Journal (Diary) software?

<< < (6/12) > >>

Darwin:
As a mere female
--- End quote ---

?!

Anyway, iDailyDiary looks quite interesting - thank you for drawing it to my attention.

fhayes:
I've been using Davidrm's "The Journal" for years at work to keep a daily log of my activities and have been extremely happy with it.  It supports not only plain text but embedded object, images, tables, etc..  The search feature is nicely implemented as well.  A littly pricey at $40 but worth it.  On another note, for those of you who like "Keynote", I recently discovered this little freeware gem called "SeoNote" (www.seonote.info).  Very similar UI to Keynote but with more functionality, even has import/export to Keynote 1.6.5, check it out. 

kyrathaba:
I've used iDailyDiary for the past two years.

freznel:
my vote goes to Advanced Diary :) http://www.csoftlab.com/Diary.html  :up:

Grorgy:
hey thanks freznel, not looking for a diary as such but they have a great little pim, which looks (to me) nicer than epim so im giving it a go, have to choose soon, dont want to stuff around tooo much on a to do sheduler type thing lol, gotta get things done  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version