ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

2.0 Beta problem: cannot find Chinese fonts in Text objects

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
hopefully we can find a solution to provide editable chinese/unicode text boxes.
in the worst case scenario i have a trick to make this sort of work using bitmaps.

mouser:
emis, do you think there are many chinese users who would find this feature useful?

emisjerry:
SnapIt! or MWSnap may be used by most of the persons in Taiwan.
But if you can fix the font problem, it could benefit for the people of China, Korea and Japan.

Text object is very useful function for a screen-capture tool. There's no such capability of MWSnap or SnagIt!.

Why the Windows' fonts cannot shown in the fonts listing?

Jerry

mouser:
surely snagit can do this, can't it?

the problem is not listing the fonts, i could fix that - the problem is that the graphics drawing component that draws the text cannot.
i might try to fix it, or else i could make a kind of fix - i can make a special kind of graphics object which is really just text, but remember the text, so you would be able to edit chinese/japanese/etc text and it would convert it back and forth between bitmap and text.  actually maybe this would be also useful as a standalone tiny util, to let you type in some text and then convert it to a bitmap for use in other programs.

emisjerry:
Thanks for your effort.

SnagIt!, MWSnap don't have these features.
If you've finished the DBCS(Double-byte Character System) problem, please let me test.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version