ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

2.0 Beta problem: cannot find Chinese fonts in Text objects

(1/4) > >>

emisjerry:
I like the 2.0 program. It enhaces so much useful features.
But i cannot find any suitable fonts for Chinese input. It seems the fonts listing lost may fonts. Will it be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

mouser:
hi,

i really must move my apps to be more friendly to translation and internationalization; i plan to do it, i just have to set aside some time to learn how to do it properly and then do it.

however i *think* it might be possible to add chinese text fonts to screenshot captor, without too much trouble; i will try to look into it and report back in the next day or two.  are you available to help test out the program if i try to get it to work?

mouser:
i put up a little test, can you try it here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Beta/ScreenshotCaptorFTest.exe

it can be installed on top of existing installation.

the only thing i added is a new little font "button" on the text; try that and see if it shows chinese fonts in it.
if so, see if you can select them and type with them in text boxes.

emisjerry:
Hi,

I've downloaded and installed it. The Chinese fonts can be seen and selected, but the contents of Text objects still formed in Arial font. Maybe the font in Yellow-area didn't be changed into what i choosed?

What i typed in the Yellow area is the same as red-circle one's.

mouser:
ok, that's too bad, i was hoping it would be as simple as adding a unicode aware font dialog.
i'll try to look into another way to solve it and report back.
thanks for testing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version