ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

pls recommend a good benign keylogger

<< < (5/8) > >>

ZAK:
CliCk here www.keylogger.org This ite contains a lot info about keyloggers and the comparison table of the most popular of them, so I suppose you will find the one you need here

lanux128:
i wonder which one of these suggestions did ganrad choose in the end.. :)

modis:
I have tested lots of keyloggers and found All In One Keyloggers as the best Keylogger.

I use it to monitor my kids and it does an excellent job.
Here is All In One Keylogger site:
http://www.relytec.com

ganrad:
i wonder which one of these suggestions did ganrad choose in the end.. :)
-lanux128 (May 31, 2007, 08:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

EMSA is what I am using.

Does a good job of running in the background and capturing the typed text.

Well..., the antivirus and anispyware packages do not see EMSA as friendly.

Had to reinstall 3 or 4 times so far since antivirus software (Panda) deleted EMSA without notice (LOL)

f0dder:
People who like to compose things in an editor and then paste into their browser before sending may be interested in It's All Text. Of course, you'll need Firefox (but most of you probably are using that by now anyway). I'm not sure if there's something similar for IE.
-Nighted (May 12, 2007, 02:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
Finally got my act together and installed It's All Text... and I must say, what a nice little extension. Sure easier than realizing "oh, that's going to be a bit too long", then going through a Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, Win+R, Notepad++<Enter>, Ctrl+V ...edit stuff... Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, Alt+Tab, Ctrl+V sequence, which is what I used to do :)

Perhaps I should grab one of those BBCode editors as well, and use instead of NP++...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version