ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

PhotoFiltre - excellent raster graphics editing tool

<< < (5/8) > >>

lanux128:
thanks Darwin, so that would be the case for the free version as well.. then it's not just me.. :)

David1904:
Has anyone tried downloading the full version?

I've tried multiple times with and without Flashget, through Firefox and IE - but no success. It makes the connection, but keeps closing it again and retrying.

Any ideas as to why this might happen?

Thanks,

David

tomos:
Has anyone tried downloading the full version?-David1904 (May 24, 2007, 03:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

maybe the site was having some trouble earlier -
I just downloaded it with FF (no download aids) no problem

http://www.photofiltre-studio.com/download-en.htm

does anyone know is there a way to download all 36 plugins at the same time
maybe some download manager or FF extension would do that ??

thanks
tom

Darwin:
Hi Tom

Stardownloader's leech feature will work (though AFAICT you'll get everything - jpgs, gifs, zips, the lot). The latest free version works with FF 1.5 - not sure about 2.0. Neodownloader and Aarons' WebVacuum will also do the trick, although they are both shareware but come with trials (Neodownloader is fully functional for 30 days while Web Vacuum inserts a 5 second pause betweeen files after the first 30 files have been downloaded).

Darwin:
PS just tried Stardownloader - it won't work via Context Menu in FF 2 BUT if you install it and run the leecher as a standablone, you can enter the url and it works. I've just noticed that there is a filter that will allow you to define what you want and ignore other things like urls and site graphics. This may be a feature of the Pro version only though (a quick look at the website if uninformative)...

Anyway, I just successfully used Stardownloader Pro download them all (and filter out the graphcis, etc.).

Hope this helps...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version