ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

PhotoFiltre - excellent raster graphics editing tool

<< < (6/8) > >>

tomos:
PS just tried Stardownloader - it won't work via Context Menu in FF 2 BUT if you install it and run the leecher as a standablone, you can enter the url and it works. I've just noticed that there is a filter that will allow you to define what you want and ignore other things like urls and site graphics. This may be a feature of the Pro version only though (a quick look at the website if uninformative)...

Anyway, I just successfully used Stardownloader Pro download them all (and filter out the graphcis, etc.).

Hope this helps...
-Darwin (May 24, 2007, 08:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Mike,
that's a handy tip for lazy beggars like me  ;)

I'm a bit embarrassed to be so lazy as to not want to go through them & pick out what I wanted,
but,
in fairness - just had another look - & most of them seem worthwhile  :up:

AbteriX:

Re the plugins page -
http://www.photofiltre-studio.com/plugins/plugins.php?lang=en

does anyone know is there a way to download all 36 plugins at the same time
maybe some download manager or FF extension would do that ??-tomos (May 24, 2007, 04:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Tom, in the last few years i always use DownThemAll, a FF extension, for such issues.

And now i remember i had an Extension to export
all links to an new Tab (to store the list)
but i can't remeber the name of it.  :-\

tomos:

Re the plugins page -
http://www.photofiltre-studio.com/plugins/plugins.php?lang=en

does anyone know is there a way to download all 36 plugins at the same time
maybe some download manager or FF extension would do that ??-tomos (May 24, 2007, 04:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Tom, in the last few years i always use DownThemAll, a FF extension, for such issues.-AbteriX (May 24, 2007, 10:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Abterix!

tomos:
I'm embarrassed to say
- after getting all that help from Darwin and Abterix -

that
if you go to the bottom of the Photofiltre plugins page they have a
"PhotoFiltre Plugins Pack"

well,
it was helpful to learn about downloaders ... thanks guys!
I actually used the DownThemAll extension cause it was easier to install
& of course it downloaded the packaged plugins as well as all individual plugins  :-[  :)

EDIT: corrected link

Darwin:
Dang! I was sure that there was such a plug-in/option but when I went looking for it after you posted about it, Tom, I couldn't see it either! I'm embarrassed as well... Anyway, I'm glad you found it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version