ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > What's the Best?

cd burning

<< < (7/11) > >>

Grorgy:
it has to be worth that price lol, they give it away on magazine disks to, thats how i got my copy, and i was looking for something like that, something to sort them and keep track of them and it seemed to be ok, havent used it much, got busy with other stuff.

Darwin:
they give it away on magazine disks to, thats how i got my copy
--- End quote ---

This is what I miss about living in the UK (and the good old days in Canada) - cover disks are damned near extinct in Canada. In fact, in the smallish town that I live in, computer magazines are pretty sparse too - PC Mag, PC World, CPU, Smart Computing. There are a heck of a lot more gaming magazines now.

EDIT: fixed quote

Ampa:
Just discovered that ImgBurn (current version 2.3.2.0) doesn't copy or image audio CDs! Was quite surprised, but apparently this feature is still on the to-do list.

Carol Haynes:
That's the main reason I have Ashampoo too.

CleverCat:

I got Ashampoo Burning Studio off a magazine disk. No mess. no fuss, never gives me any trouble...Just got 6 (I have 5) offered for $4.99! :D

Ashampoo Photo Commander is great too - it's got an amazingly easy renaming facility for any files and it plays audio, video etc and is the only programme I know that can open Photoshop psd files! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version