ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > What's the Best?

cd burning

<< < (5/11) > >>

Darwin:
Just to note that Ashampoo just offered me Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 for $9.99...

Darwin:
Wow! Ashampoo/SoftMaker Office 2006 for $4.99 (reg. $69.99) is well worth the money (if you don't already have MS Office). It's light on resources and runs from a thumbdrive. SoftMaker are beta testing a Presentation app (a la Powerpoint - I'm running the beta and it's slick) for Office 2007 right now, so I assume that this cheap price indicates that Office 2007 must be close to release...

EDIT: Just to clarify, Ashampoo/SoftMaker 2006 includes two apps: TextMaker (word processor - like Word) and PlanMaker (spreadsheets - like Excel). See Zaine's review of TextMaker here.

Also, I've cross-posted the gist of this and the preceding post to the Discounts found forum.

Carol Haynes:
Just to note that Ashampoo just offered me Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 for $9.99...
-Darwin (May 15, 2007, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
And to me for £6.99 + VAT (still about 50% mark up on US prices but I am not going to whinge at £6.99). I wasn't sure whether to post the coupon code here or not (not sure if it is personal).

Darwin you show me yours (by PM) and I'll show you mine (so to speak ;)). If we have the same code I see no reason not to post it here. Just look in the URL on the order page when it opens.

Edit: Just checked your link and it is unique to you. I have edited on the discount page to the generic (non specific link ...)

Darwin:
Thanks for doing that, Carol. I checked that before I posted but I guess not carefully enough!

kurtzern:
Thanks Darwin, Carol.  ImgBurn proved sufficient for my present purpose.  I am saving this added info for possible future use.  This is a very helpful site:  Thank you all very much!
ek

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version