ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > What's the Best?

cd burning

<< < (6/11) > >>

Darwin:
BTW I'm sticking with Burning Studio 6 for now as I'm very happy with it and have no need of the the added features in 7 (not as a paid upgrade, anyway)... I'm pretty unlikely to use it to rip CD's to mp3 and I'm completely uninterested in the ability to build DVD's from media!

Carol Haynes:
Thanks Darwin, Carol.  ImgBurn proved sufficient for my present purpose.  I am saving this added info for possible future use.  This is a very helpful site:  Thank you all very much!
ek
-kurtzern (May 15, 2007, 11:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

The main thing is that it is difficult to build DVDs properly with ImgBurn (even if you have already created the VIDEO_TS folder full of VOB files). The AShampoo software allows you to burn compliant DVDs straight from the VIDEO_TS folder and you can even build ISO versions of DVD Video discs. AShampoo also allows CD and DVD copying on the fly whereas ImgBurn makes you 'read' a disc to an ISO file and then burn the image out again. I still use both but find AShampoo quick and easy to use for most things too - whilst not free it is worth considering at $9.99!

Carol Haynes:
Strange email from AShampoo today:

Dear Ashampoo customer,

you recently received an offer to buy Ashampoo Burning
Studio 7 at a price of GBP 6.99.

Unfortunately, the fault devil has crept in with us and
indicated a wrong price. The offer should have been GBP 14.99.

We hope you excuse our mistake and we would like to give you a
full version of Ashampoo Photo Optimizer as a small compensation!
--- End quote ---

WTF ????

Anyway having got it for £6.99 I now have a free copy of Photo Optimizer (fwiw) ....

The links on the deals page still work correctly so if you want it grab it quick before they change the prices!

Darwin:
That is absolutely INSANE! :lol: But I'm glad you got the earlier price AND the freebie (as you note, fwiw...) :eusa_dance:

tomos:
I now have a free copy of Photo Optimizer (fwiw) ....-Carol Haynes (May 16, 2007, 04:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

if you get a chance sometime, maybe you'd let us know what it is worth !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version