I'm working on some changes for Folder-RSS
I've got the following things working:
* -only:filename.ext = A single wildcard such as *.mp3 to include mp3 files only. Multiple wildcards will be more diffucult to implement. Default is *.*
* -only:files|folder = only include files or only process folders to the feed. Depending if things are organised into their own folder or not this can be handy. Default is both files and folders
* improved gui to make the syntax more maintainable and to point people to my support website. Also this could grow into a GUI Wizard for Folder-RSS is there is enough interest from you
* Planning to make the other defaults changeable as well.
* Displaying the folder-structure in the feed; possible working file:// links if it can be done.
Regarding FTP support there are good products already on the market including AutoFTP
to do this for you, it will require setting up ftp details etc. I see Folder-RSS more as a quick tool as part of a bigger command sequence. Let me know what you think.
Thanks for all your feedback so far it's very rewarding