ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

POLL: How many students are active here (instead of writing up?!)

<< < (6/10) > >>

Carol Haynes:
I believe in 'life-long' learning so I am now working towards two bachelor degrees ("Music with Humanities" and "GeoSciences") though currently I am taking some time off. I got a degree in Mathematics years ago.

I have also done some Art courses (drawing and watercolour .... not that I am an artist with any skill - just thought it would be fun) and other "high school" type courses (in Outdoor Education and recreation). Not to mention quite a few online courses related to software (including a course with Manchester Art College in the use of Photoshop).

jgpaiva:
Oh damn, i think my post above just made the bachelors get a bunch more votes! We're down by 3, now  >:(

[edit] whoa, Carol! I see you're quite a busy woman! So much studies :)

Darwin:
Wow, Carol. That's impressive and an eclectic assortment of subjects. One thing that teaching at a college has instilled in me is a desire to take more undergraduate courses and I intend to do just that after I finish my PhD... I'm too old for the tenure rat race so I might as well just keep learning!

wreckedcarzz:
LOL I have to be the only one in junior high... ;D
Looking to working to a Masters or PhD in a couple different computer subjects. Years away, but nonetheless!
-Brandon

mouser:
I have to be the only one in junior high...
--- End quote ---
well you are off to a great start!

ps. i don't think you are the only one, but one of a small handfull for sure, and we're glad to have you.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version