- 1.ieSpell â€“ Spell-check in my opinion is something that should have been integrated into the browser from the start. However, it wasnâ€™t. Luckily ieSpell is a free add-on that will spell-check any text found in input boxes on a Web page. This is great if youâ€™re in forums, or commenting frequently.
- 2.IE7 Open Last Closed Tab â€“ This is one of the most handy add-ons yet! With tabs being a big part of IE7, once again, Iâ€™m surprised this feature wasnâ€™t included with the browser from the start. If youâ€™re like me, you have multiple tabs opened at once. At least once a day I close a tab that I really didnâ€™t mean to close. Instead of trying to remember exactly what the URL is, you just have to press â€śAlt-Xâ€ť and the last closed tab will open.
- 3. Inline Search â€“ If youâ€™re needing to search a page for a specific word or term, this will do the trick, and will do so better than the built in search. Itâ€™s more of an extra added convenience because it searches while you type. Itâ€™s 1000 times better than the normal find box, but itâ€™s not as nice as the â€śfind while you typeâ€ť feature that Firefox offers. Itâ€™s definitely worth installing though!
- 4. Foxy Tunes â€“ Talk about a crowd-pleaser! Foxy Tunes allows you to control your favorite media player like iTunes, Winamp, Windows Media Player, etc., without ever leaving your browser! For those who like to have their Tunes playing, this is a must-have. I havenâ€™t come across one complaint yet for this add-on.
- 5. RoboForm â€“ Sometimes itâ€™s hard to remember all of your passwords for all of the accounts you have online. This is where RoboForm comes in. It will save your password information from logins and automatically log you in to the password protected sites that you visit. It also makes the process of filling out forms easier by using identity presets.