ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Joost Invites for All

(1/1)

cthorpe:
Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten is giving away Joost invites.  But he's not asking you to post a comment on his blog and get one that way.  Instead, he has shared his login information for Joost.  All you have to do is download the client, log in him, and invite yourself.

A few days ago I posted that I now had 999 invitations to sent. Since then that post has received 22 comments and I have personally invited 20 people. Since there seems to be great interest I have decided to just post my own Joost Account details so you can go in there and invite yourself AND your friends if you want.

--- End quote ---

I don't know if Joost is even worth messing with.  I tried it, and it was so choppy on my machine, that I gave up.  But I did get far enough in to invite myself using Boris' info.

http://bomega.com/

Darwin:
Thanks Carl! I sent out a few invites and set up an account for myself. Like you, I doubt that I'm going to use this much, but it will give me something to mess around with on my over-taxed machine (P-M 1.4Ghz, 1gig RAM, 64 MB shared video memory)...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version