ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

cthorpe has agreed to be Discount Coordinator: thank you!

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
Carl Thorpe (cthorpe) has very generously agreed to act as Discount Coordinator at DC for an indeterminate amount of time (until he gets sick of it).

If you have a program you'd like us to inquire about getting a discount on for DC members, feel free to send Carl a message through the forum, although i think it's always more helpful to make a post about the idea and then contact carl separately, that way he can see if there is additional interest in it.  Feel free to remind him of past discount requests that never materialized.

And if you are a software author who wants to offer a good discount to DC members, carl is now the person to talk to.

Three cheers for Carl, let him know you appreciate him volunteering his time  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

cranioscopical:
That's very decent of you, Carl.  Thanks very much for assuming that role!

Darwin:
Yes, thanks Carl. I'd actually forgotten that the call had gone out for someone to do this but having been reminded of it, I'm glad you've taken it on!

cthorpe:
I'm glad that I can help out.   :D

tinjaw:
For c's a jolly good fel-low.
For c's a jolly good fel-low.
For c's a jolly good fel-l-ow.
Get fifty percent off 'til June.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version