ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Software gone social? Wakoopa is quite clever

<< < (4/6) > >>

zridling:
I see App!!

Hmmm, can't get XYplorer to show up. That's odd... It also displays TuneUp Utilities, which I've never loaded on this computer!

There are some apps it doesn't recognize on my computer, such as Windows Calculator (makes sense, it's not an independent app). Be nice if it recognized one's OS. Apparently it doesn't recognize 64-bit apps. All the ones I've opened over the last couple of hours don't register. 

:(

app103:
I like this...this is cool:

What the DonationCoder team does.

BTW...if someone has tagged an application as malware, it will come up in your cloud as "get violated".  ;D

Do a search on au_.exe and click anybody listed as a user and you will see that in their cloud, linking to a malware list.

The less computer savvy can get some useful info about the things they run...especially when it comes to malware.

So this site can have multiple uses...good ones.

zridling:
Something else this software can't do (yet) is recognize what Web 2.0 apps you're using, for example, Gmail, Zoho, or some of Veign's online apps. It would have to track your website history, then.

zridling:
Correction — XYplorer shows up if you install it. I had only been copying over the new .exe file every time. Hmmm, good to know.

cthorpe:
I joined the team.  Too bad there's not a way to hide certain apps from being reported.

Carl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version