ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (49/112) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
EDIT: Yes, it took me 26 tries to get the images exactly where I wanted them.

--- End quote ---

Wreckedcarzz: Perfection
Twenty-Six Attempts It Took
Perfection achieved.
-Ralf Maximus (November 22, 2007, 05:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hehehe, I am very picky about my work. :)

wreckedcarzz:
OK, some exciting news! I have been itching to figure out how to do this, and I finally did- make functional checkboxes. :)

This means that SystemCare now can handle a Queue of items! Have it Clean your computer, check for hard drive errors, and reboot. :D

Other than checkboxes...

I was wondering if it would be better to remove the TaskbarTime column and replace it with a small text editor (with Save/Open functionality) and a calculator (or something else)? I seriously doubt anyone used the thing (clock) anyways.

:feedback:

EDIT: PS: Expect an update either today or this weekend! :)

wreckedcarzz:
Informative update!

MultiBar
I took out TaskbarTime and replaced it with MultiBar. MultiBar will have the same icon as TaskbarTime, but here is what now resides in that column (I am looking for more to add as of writing).

Calendar (full-month view) - gives you current day and lets you browse through future/past months
Functional notepad - Save and Open .txt files, and edit them right there. Also has a button to clear text, for temporary notes.

Other than MultiBar...

I have done the following changes:

* Removed EasyProtect
* Cleaned code a bit (no visible changes)
* Made program exe smaller
* Slightly faster
* Fixed up SystemCare code a bit
* SystemCare now tells you what it is going to to before it does it (the messages have a 30 second timeout for automation purposes)
* Improved Microsoft Update process - almost instantly opens
* Fixed F5/F11 not working while SnapSuite is open
* Removed Notepad Area from AutoType
* Windows Defender scans in SystemCare now tell you if you do not have Windows Defender, and provide a link for convenience.
I am still, and always, looking for ideas. Even if it can't be put into SnapSuite, I still might make it. One program doesn't always fit all! :)

-Brandon

EDIT: Grammatical changes

wreckedcarzz:
Quick (program) update before I go to bed...

SnapSuite Alpha 2 Build 199. Just a couple minor changes from above. Works good, looks good.

I also DID check and make sure that the download/install/initial run sequence went well, and there were no problems. :)

You will need to (again) download a new downloader. This should be the last one, however.

Anyways, I have to go. Enjoy!

-Brandon

wreckedcarzz:
I decided to post a screenshot because of my quite abrupt post above, not explaining much.

I have added in the text editor & calender, and at the bottom right it says "This program is made possible by the people at DonationCoder.com" :)

One known bug that I need to fix (not a bug, but...): The MultiBar icon will not appear on Non-Vista machines. This is because it is compressed for Vista and other OSes can't read it properly, so it shows the text "MultiBar.ico". I think that is the only thing I need to fix.

On a related note - your input please!

If you would like to see your program added to the AppLaunch area, please post here OR PM me (doesn't matter) with the program name (official name, please) and default install folder/exe location (and exe name). I will add as many as I can, it doesn't take a very long time to do it (it takes ~5 minutes or so per program). :Thmbsup:

So, here is the screenshot (below), the SnapSuite download is directly above (or click here... https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8345.0;attach=24184), and I will remove the old link immediately after posting this.

-Brandon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version