ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (44/112) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
looking good - keep it up Brandon  :up:

what are these parent approaching etc buttons (& POS!!![???])  :tellme: :D
just curious :-\
-tomos (October 31, 2007, 04:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Figured someone would ask sooner or later; surprised at how long it took for someone to ask!

(Anyways...)

The right column of the AutoType area is made mainly for teenagers/kids (like myself) that have parents that feel the need to constantly watch (and annoy ;)) us while we IM/chat/etc on the computer. The right side is a s set of buttons that, once clicked, hides the SnapSuite GUI (therefore activating the below window, usually the IM window), sends a set of messages based on the button clicked (like Emergency mode is a lot more "important" then just a Cleaning).

This feature is in the current EasyChatClear (hence the Clear), just open it up via the Start Menu (go into EasySuite, then pick EasyChatClear) or for keyboard fanatics, it is usually "C:\Program Files\CompuTech EasySuite\EasyChatClear\CompuTech EasyChatClear.exe". Click the EasyClear button at the top, and there is all is. The new version hides the window for you, but EasyChatClear requires you to click in another window within 2.5 seconds (so have notepad or something ready when you try it!). It enters the appropriate text, sends it, then minimizes the window. Very handy (and it can also be used at work when your a bit "off-task" talking in the office chat server about how the boss needs to give everyone a raise, and he/she happens to walk by... :P).

EDIT: POS means two things, one I won't list here, but in this case it means "Parent Over Shoulder"

tomos:
EDIT: POS means two things, one I won't list here...-wreckedcarzz (October 31, 2007, 05:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D I presumed it wasn't that

wreckedcarzz:
EDIT: POS means two things, one I won't list here...-wreckedcarzz (October 31, 2007, 05:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D I presumed it wasn't that
-tomos (October 31, 2007, 05:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

lol :P I have had to explain BOTH "definitions" to people, so its a bit awkward every time ;D

wreckedcarzz:
OK, I am going to be honest. I didn't think it would work. I really didn't. I thought SystemCare would stop everything- I spent the last 3 days just thinking about how much of a train wreck it was going to be.

So I kinda was feeling down last night and went to bed around 7. Woke up at 2AM, yada-yada. It is now 5:08, and I am VERY happy (:)) to say...

I integrated everything without a hitch!

I don't know how, but I did it. It really...works. ;D

I would post a screenshot, but I did nothing with the GUI so thats mostly pointless (well I did make it a few pixels smaller, but thats not really interesting). Now all I have to do is add TaskbarTime, a functional (:P) (auto)updater, and the traymenu. :D

wreckedcarzz:
This whole post is semi-off topic, but it is kinda cool. Figured I would post, might as well. :-\

(It took me 30 MINUTES searching Google for an "[offtopic]"-type forum command until I gave up, came back to the post page, and noticed the "spoiler" option. Man...)

SpoilerMy email is inaccessible due to a friend hogging my hard drive over the weekend, so I decided to have some fun and finally build my little virtual office in the online world of There. I have been trying to make a decent one for the last 6 months, and I was able to get something that matched the environment without drawing a whole lot of attention.

If you want a screenshot...
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9577/therewreckedcarzz200711qb6.jpg

Left fort/tent holds my virtual computers, garage behind me stores a car, and the house off to the right is my little "chat room". Basic, cheap, and effective. And fun. :P

I doubt it, but if anyone plays There I will be online for the next hour or so, send off an IM! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version