ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (34/112) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
I think I'll take you up on your offer, Ham. Check your PM. :)

Curt:
Wow, this is really beginning to  BE GREAT, Brandon!   :up:

wreckedcarzz:
Thank you for the compliment Curt! :) :) :)
I am giving out the latest and final (non-beta, not final final) version right now, it all looks good.
Hopefully I will be able to upload later tonight.

wreckedcarzz:
Yet another update, this 2 week one was a really nice improvement.

Not my most professional post, but I am short on time and wanted to keep this short and to the point.

Features all things listed above, along with...

Now downloads latest CCleaner release (be sure to use EasyControl's updater to update it :P)
Fixed update bug with EasySuite (untested, but I am 100% certain I have it correct. I ran it looking for the problem enough!)
Couple misc changes (yada yada yada)...

Please use the update button in EasySuite (100% automatic update, except clicking Close and Reboot at the end) if you are an existing user, otherwise...

CompuTech EasySuite FULL (broadband) version...
http://mazecraze.dcisv.com/CompuTech EasySuite Install Full.exe

CompuTech EasySuite MINI (dialup/bandwith limited) version...
http://mazecraze.dcisv.com/CompuTech EasySuite Install Mini.exe

CompuTech EasySuite PORTABLE (USB drive) version...
http://mazecraze.dcisv.com/CompuTech EasySuite Portable Edition.zip

You can also get it by clicking the "Get the latest version!" button on my website at...
http://www.incredisims.com/

Hope you enjoy!
-Brandon
(Feedback welcome)

(NOTE: If you need help with it, you can get in touch with me at http://www.incredisims.com/contactus.aspx and I will be more then happy to help you. A help/FAQ file is coming soon!)

wreckedcarzz:
OK, guess its time for my 1/2 week update this week. I'm not exactly happy today (well, quite frankly, I'm pissed off, but thats another story).

I have yet ANOTHER program in development, that will most likely be merged with (I really have to change this name...) EasyChatClear.

Walt (Loki15) was nice enough to add expandable, multi-level tray menu options to EasyOpen, and I will have to remember to update the code included with it too.

I am/have been redoing EasyControl from the ground up AGAIN, making it simpler (again). What I have changed is...

- Removed buttons/text/etc for Spyware Terminator/Spyware Blaster
 - Cleaned up main menu
 - Made main menu a lot easier to read
 - Making everything easy to understand for normal people :P
 - Made the main menu more casual
 - Updated JkDefrag's operations a bit more
 - Working to make JkDefrag not show at all
 - Trying to get more and more things to run hidden via command line switches

Among those, I have also gone from the ad-supported Install Creator to the (open source?) free Inno Setup, this is why...

- NO ADS!
 - Easier to make
 - More logical
 - Better options
 - Simpler for the user (3 buttons and it starts installing)

And I am also in the process of adding a brand new virus scanning ability to EasyControl! If I get permission from the ClamWin developer team, here is how it is setup...

- It is 100% integrated - NO INSTALLS, NO DOWNLOADS!
 - It auto updates
 - It runs silent scans (WORK IN PROGRESS)
 - It auto-removes viruses, unloads them from memory, etc. Does whatever it needs to get it gone.
 - Resides away from the main files (cosmetics + no hacking into it and messing it up like some people I know...;D)

I am also dying to make a help file, and I finally started today, but the 2 sentences that I was able to get out during class are now residing in my garbage can. It is, nonetheless, progress.

Also, just to clear up any confusion here...
Loki15's newly made "AcroSuite" is not connected to my "EasySuite" in any way (other then we collaborate and work on each others programs). They will not harm each other* while residing/running on the same PC.
*I have not fully tested everything from either Walt nor myself yet, but there should be no problems.

Whats the difference, then? Why have two things that could easily be merged?
To be honest, I am not sure. He is working on AcroDictionary and AcroLiminator, as well as a new program. He seems to do things that speed up time-consuming tasks while using the computer; while I make things that are useful for certain things (and certain things only) and automatic (usually for use while away from or busy multitasking with the computer). I guess it is better to specialize in one thing well then try to do it all poorly.

One last question:
About the donation box (on the first run of EasyControl)...

(Reply with all that apply ;D)

1) It is annoying
2) It should be moved to the top left corner of the screen
3) The traytips should go but the box should stay
4) The traytips don't close themselves (bug on 2k/XP it appears)
5) It should be replaced with the DonationCoder.com donate dialog (not sure if this can be done, but I could always try!)

(As always...)
Feedback?
-Brandon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version