ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (24/112) > >>

Curt:
... just download the new file coming and everything will be good. :Thmbsup: -wreckedcarzz (July 31, 2007, 09:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow; what a promise!!   :up:  :up:  :up:
 :D

wreckedcarzz:
POST NO LONGER NEEDED, SEE BELOW FOR NEW VERSION

wreckedcarzz:
A bit off-topic (well...yea...off-topic ;D):

I am also hosting other apps similar to this one on my website (click the little earth below my name, or click here http://www.incredisims.com)

Back on topic:

I have found a new function I have been DYING to add in (finally!) to all my programs, being the AMAZING (*coughs* not *coughs again*) ability to actually close when you hit the X (it usually drops to the tray, becoming useless). (Now works normally, right click and open YAY ;D)

To do list for EasyControl (and, eventually, all programs):

I am going to (try) add the ability to restore itself from the tray when double clicked, so I can make it like it should have been in the first place.
Make the tabs not look like crap!
Add pictures into the buttons (maybe next release, *sigh*)
Make it more user friendly, most people I have talked to say they get lost trying to set it up  :tellme: :o :tellme:
Fix the friggen problem with the AutoInstall of the optimization programs. I still have yet to exactly find out what the heck is going on, but I think it is still there >:(
Make a status bar/progress bar to show how much has been done (I was able to get a WINDOW, but no progress bar :'()
Make a help file!
Make a cleaner interface

There - this is kind of a request for some help, if anyone has the time. (Everyone who helps gets their name in the top of the script that can't be read :P, although i might make a little place in the About tab...)

Oh well, off to do my to-do list...*sigh*

-Brandon

tomos:
I am going to (try) add the ability to restore itself from the tray when double clicked, so I can make it like it should have been in the first place.
--- End quote ---
-
make it restore on single click! (campaign for single clicks)

sounds like you're onto the slog part of things...

wreckedcarzz:
Be sure to refresh, I have already got most of them! :D

Single click? hmm...
Ill see what I can do :)
It takes 2 clicks, but they are both just 1 click :)

EDIT: Figured I would remove this cause there is no point in continuing to edit this post endlessly with what I just did :P

I won't upload yet, gonna take a stab at a couple more things on my list ^ first.

:)

-Brandon

EDIT (again): I am going to run testing on this before uploading it to make sure everything is working properly. It appears that the installation problem is fixed, I am not certain though.

There *might* be picture buttons in this release, but don't expect them. I will work on making it bigger and less repetitive, though. DONE!

EDIT 2: :o --- I am lucky enough to have a friend who is an artist and is fluent with Photoshop CS2, and there is now a MUCH BETTER slash screen!!! :D No more Microsoft Paint!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version