ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (7/112) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
Just an FYI for everyone, I will not be able to do anything for the next couple days because I am reformatting my hard drive and I am starting over with the ORIGINAL Windows XP (so I have to get every single patch >:(). I should be back up and running fully by Thursday, no promises though ;D
-Brandon

wreckedcarzz:
I am :) to announce that I am back and fully running, so if anyone needs help I am now again available.
-Brandon

wreckedcarzz:
Hey just wondering if anyone needs help- tomorrow is my last day of school so I can take on a couple problems at a time from now on.
-Brandon

Curt:
Actually, I do need help again (and again and..).

This time it is the task:
How To Import Messages from Outlook Express 6 to Outlook 2003, XP Home? 

I will hate to send them to myself and have all these mails saying the wrong "From.."

It is just too lousy that there is no standard button in Outlook, "Import from OE"
- the question must have beeen asked millions of times before.

Is this within your capabilities?
 :tellme:

Curt:
With the help from Darwin I have solved the problem. My fault was that I only looked in Outlook for Import to Outlook (there is no such) - but I should have looked in Outlook Express > Files > for Export from Outlook Express to Outlook.

Thanks for the PM, Darwin  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version