ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (36/112) > >>

Curt:
Download the new version of EasySuite (http://www.incredisims.com/
... -wreckedcarzz (October 08, 2007, 12:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

The link may give the new version, but the text doesn't reflect so yet:

(latest version - 9-29-07; version 2.0) -Incredisims.com
--- End quote ---

wreckedcarzz:
Tomorrow ... you need to...
-wreckedcarzz (October 08, 2007, 12:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

"Tomorrow" ;)
I am going to upload and update the website in a few minutes, however. As far as I can tell everything is OK, so I might as well.

Check the site in about 30 minutes for the new version (if its not there, clear your cache) :Thmbsup:

P.S. You can also use the button in my sig to get to the site instead of manually typing it out :)

wreckedcarzz:
It will be an hour or so more, I am going to work on a couple more things here, I am rushing through and forgetting things left and right. :-[

wreckedcarzz:
OK, I fixed a couple bugs and improved a comple misc things (not really noticable), but look what I found (see attatchment).

Kinda wierd that no one (including myself) noticed that- it said "CompuTech EasyControl" on every launch of EasyChatClear ;D

But all is well, I need to compile all the programs, make the installer, then upload. About 5 minutes. :D All done! (for now)

wreckedcarzz:
OK! In a week packed with midterms, gaming and testing of random programs (:P) I have managed to come up with a small update to the GUI of EasySuite that I may make on all the programs. It is very minimalistic and compact, but that lets users with low resolutions work with the programs, and doesn't overtake your screen when your multitasking. Oh, I fixed the embarrassing FileHippo Update Checker problem, too. :)

I have attached screenshots (3) comparing the current, idea 1 and idea 2 GUI setups (idea 2 is all go unless someone thinks otherwise...).

Also, one last thing- Some of you may have noticed my posts about learning C++ (amongst other things); I will continue to be working in AHK for a while (a year or so I say, to say the least!). This doesn't limit anything I am doing/planning to do, so I am not having to put off features until "I can do that in X/Y/Z". So no worries there.

See screenshots and give opinions, please :)
-Brandon

EDIT: (Don't forget, I am still helping with computer woes over the net)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version