ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Irfanview4 released

<< < (6/8) > >>

Curt:
Some ten days ago Giveawayoftheday was offering the $30 WireKeys, but somehow I missed it. Today I wrote the author and he gave me a copy for free! Very nice touch :-) 

I looked at the plugins' page and .. -Curt (May 27, 2007, 03:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have only had this new program installed for a day, but two features I have come to like at once you can see here:

Have the Start button display free RAM or CPU, and give any taskbar button you point at a close button.
 :up:

skwire:
I know I would like to remote control Media Player Classic...   ;)-Curt (May 27, 2007, 03:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is a piece of cake with AutoHotkey.  I have the following hotkey'd for MPC:

Play/Pause
Stop
Mute
Volume up/down
Next/prev audio track
Next/prev subtitle
Close MPC

This functionality is part of my larger AHK amp script that controls Winamp/Foobar, MPC, WMP, ScreamerRadio and XaMp studio.  It wouldn't take much to break out the MPC functionality and build a quick GUI for it (if you're interested).

lanux128:
I know I would like to remote control Media Player Classic...-Curt (May 27, 2007, 03:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
isn't that what the media keys on some keyboards (like Play, Pause, Volume, etc.) do?

skwire:
I know I would like to remote control Media Player Classic...-Curt (May 27, 2007, 03:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
isn't that what the media keys on some keyboards (like Play, Pause, Volume, etc.) do?
-lanux128 (May 29, 2007, 07:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, but the apps that they support natively is _very_ limited.

lanux128:
yes, i thought so.. btw, can your script cater for KMPlayer also and you mentioned ScreamerRadio, is it similar to Skrommel's ScreamerMenu? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version